Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,144 Dirham ($b12,480) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (36 minutes ago)