Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,241 Dirham ($b15,006) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)