Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.457 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,142 Dirham ($b12,452) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)