Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,307 Dirham ($b13,239) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)