Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,823 Dirham ($b15,103) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)