Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,667 Dirham ($b13,022) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)