Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, California, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.854 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,422 Dirham ($2,986) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)