Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.758 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,828 Dirham (2,852 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (28 minutes ago)