Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,042 Dirham (2,629 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)