Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,203 Dirham (2,451 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (42 minutes ago)