Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,503 Dirham (2,597 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)