Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.435 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,506 Dirham (2,597 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)