Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.454 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,512 Dirham (2,593 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)