Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,759 Dirham (R$ 8,293) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)