Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.536 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,311 Dirham (R$ 8,009) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)