Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,054 Dirham ($2,745) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)