Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.442 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,732 Dirham ($4,737) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)