Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.964 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,662 Dirham ($4,181) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)