Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.758 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,574 Dirham ($4,363) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)