Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,060 Dirham ($4,055) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)