Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,347 Dirham (5,357TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (31 minutes ago)