Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.686 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,087 Dirham (4,128TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)