Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.635 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,456 Dirham (2,830TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)