Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.293 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,452 Dirham (RM8,483) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)