Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.281 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,318 Dirham (RM6,714) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)