Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.257 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,660 Dirham (RM7,382) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)