Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,572 Dirham (﷼ 81,773,329) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)