Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,488 Dirham (﷼ 92,758,384) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)