Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,764 Dirham (﷼ 44,376,704) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)