Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,570 Dirham (﷼ 34,392,298) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)