Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,766 Dirham (﷼ 106,020,534) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)