Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,097 Dirham (﷼ 103,549,413) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)