Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03679 MAD / YER *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,098 Dirham (410,370 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)