Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03892 MAD / YER
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,485 Dirham (449,208 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)