Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,005 Dirham (€2,755) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)