Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,183 Dirham (€2,448) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (36 minutes ago)