Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.425 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,011 Dirham ($2,336) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)