Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.243 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,604 Dirham ($2,337) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)