Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24004 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,140 Dirham (ARS $63,074) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 3 hours ago)