Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.727 MAD / BZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,102 Dirham (BZ$6,157) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)