Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39588 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,889 Dirham (L 45,187) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)