Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39128 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,442 Dirham (L 42,021) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)