Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43043 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,686 Dirham (L 41,089) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)