Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41535 MAD / HNL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,444 Dirham (L 41,999) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)