Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49527 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,873 Dirham (Mex$ 42,146) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)