Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,028 Dirham (Mex$ 41,970) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)