Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48394 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,890 Dirham (Mex$ 28,703) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)