Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34241 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,476 Dirham (ARS $24,753) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)