Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47265 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,137 Dirham (Mex$ 42,604) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)