Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49997 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,050 Dirham (Mex$ 38,103) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (34 minutes ago)