Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46595 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,588 Dirham (Mex$ 29,163) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)