Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,088 Dirham (Mex$ 35,212) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (29 minutes ago)