Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,653 Dirham (Mex$ 34,867) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)