Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45733 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,163 Dirham (ARS $28,783) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)