Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,942 Dirham (ARS $32,131) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (29 minutes ago)