Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.632 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,055 Dirham (ARS $26,965) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)