Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34659 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,242 Dirham (ARS $35,322) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)