Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,365 Dirham (ARS $18,061) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)