Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46977 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,782 Dirham (Mex$ 29,338) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)