Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49569 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,379 Dirham (Mex$ 35,060) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (34 minutes ago)