Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.995 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,911 Dirham ($2,492) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)