Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.931 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,087 Dirham ($3,231) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)