Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,161 Dirham ($3,609) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)