Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.460 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,955 Dirham ($3,907) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)