Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.381 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,156 Dirham ($4,067) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)