Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.470 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,442 Dirham ($3,637) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)