Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,530 Dirham (ARS $14,129) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)