Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45382 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,016 Dirham (ARS $17,664) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)