Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,760 Dirham (ARS $15,242) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)