Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25467 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,492 Dirham (ARS $29,419) in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)