Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.088 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,501 Dirham ($3,024) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)