Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.227 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,754 Dirham ($3,333) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)