Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.355 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,680 Dirham ($3,066) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)