Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,067 Dirham ($2,983) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)