Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,845 Dirham ($3,161) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (35 minutes ago)