Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.048 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,114 Dirham ($2,499) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)