Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.443 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,902 Dirham ($2,743) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)