Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20160 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,264 Dirham (Php145,165) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (29 minutes ago)