Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18294 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,562 Dirham (Php183,461) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)