Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18378 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,782 Dirham (Php200,140) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)