Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17645 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,927 Dirham (Php163,944) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)