Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18541 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,962 Dirham (Php183,168) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)