Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49705 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,123 Dirham (Mex$ 38,472) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)