Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47265 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,214 Dirham (Mex$ 40,652) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)