Cost of living comparison between San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48321 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,412 Dirham (Mex$ 19,478) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)