Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46798 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,869 Dirham (Mex$ 29,637) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)