Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,824 Dirham (Mex$ 39,604) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)