Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01831 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,122 Dirham (₡ 1,208,117) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)