Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01567 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,950 Dirham (₡ 1,784,113) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)