Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01810 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,591 Dirham (₡ 1,248,462) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)