Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01699 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,488 Dirham (₡ 1,500,325) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)