Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01538 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,722 Dirham (₡ 1,737,979) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)