Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01800 MAD / CRC
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,725 Dirham (₡ 1,206,699) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)