Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.107 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,780 Dirham ($3,639) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)