Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.212 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,254 Dirham ($4,804) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)