Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.196 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,248 Dirham ($4,812) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (42 minutes ago)