Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20071 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,770 Dirham (Php103,484) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)