Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19443 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,308 Dirham (Php150,741) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (23 minutes ago)