Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20433 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,771 Dirham (Php160,383) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)