Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01541 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,334 Dirham (CH$1,254,577) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)