Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01482 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,911 Dirham (CH$1,343,503) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)