Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,378 Dirham ($3,995) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)