Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46462 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,364 Dirham (Mex$ 37,372) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)