Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49344 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,549 Dirham (Mex$ 29,485) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)