Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.505 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,065 Dirham (Mex$ 31,806) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)