Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,269 Dirham (ARS $39,229) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)