Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34784 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,228 Dirham (ARS $40,902) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)