Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38881 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,413 Dirham (ARS $47,358) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)