Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,252 Dirham (ARS $37,542) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)