Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,732 Dirham ($3,049) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)