Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,736 Dirham ($2,050) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)