Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.611 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,221 Dirham ($3,248) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)