Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,022 Dirham ($2,017) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)