Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.485 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,097 Dirham ($2,962) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (41 minutes ago)