Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.346 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,665 Dirham ($2,746) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (42 minutes ago)