Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.934 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,704 Dirham ($2,185) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)