Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.087 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,196 Dirham ($2,333) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)