Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.483 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,530 Dirham (7,776TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)