Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 MAD / UZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,026 Dirham (14,085,289 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)