Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 MAD / UZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,293 Dirham (12,223,094 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)