Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 MAD / UZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,726 Dirham (15,678,787 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (34 minutes ago)