Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00314 MAD / UZS *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,547 Dirham (3,358,949 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)