Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16123 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,439 Dirham (руб 89,558) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)