Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17261 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,496 Dirham (руб 78,191) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)