Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,773 Dirham (€2,865) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (44 minutes ago)