Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18677 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,579 Dirham (RD$ 78,061) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)