Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18586 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,188 Dirham (RD$ 87,096) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)