Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18908 MAD / DOP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,285 Dirham (RD$ 86,126) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)