Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,438 Dirham (R$ 6,766) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)