Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.892 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,477 Dirham (R$ 7,081) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)