Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.698 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,854 Dirham (R$ 6,988) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)