Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.987 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,163 Dirham (R$ 6,750) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)