Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.950 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,255 Dirham (R$ 5,509) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)