Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,277 Dirham (Mex$ 33,876) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (28 minutes ago)