Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46990 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,890 Dirham (Mex$ 31,687) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)