Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49244 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,215 Dirham (Mex$ 28,867) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)