Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34492 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,950 Dirham (ARS $34,646) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)