Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,867 Dirham (ARS $23,517) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)