Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,462 Dirham (ARS $26,344) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)