Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,842 Dirham (ARS $24,347) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)