Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.578 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,870 Dirham ($3,432) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)