Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.988 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,442 Dirham ($3,348) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)