Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.334 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,454 Dirham ($3,691) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)