Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.854 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,891 Dirham ($2,222) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (25 minutes ago)