Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.421 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,151 Dirham ($3,307) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)