Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.537 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,520 Dirham ($3,724) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)