Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.160 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,420 Dirham ($3,649) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)