Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,414 Dirham ($2,422) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)