Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,935 Dirham ($2,514) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (26 minutes ago)