Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.961 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,240 Dirham ($1,630) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)