Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.812 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,708 Dirham (€2,655) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)