Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15133 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,782 Dirham (₨84,461) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (38 minutes ago)