Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,832 Dirham (Rp 22,825,241) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)