Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,283 Dirham (Rp 21,146,578) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)