Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,197 Dirham (Rp 16,352,559) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (30 minutes ago)