Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.679 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,106 Dirham (€1,227) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)