Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,770 Dirham (€1,832) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)