Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,802 Dirham (€1,995) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (21 minutes ago)