Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.879 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,893 Dirham (﷼ 1,081) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)