Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.530 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,503 Dirham (﷼ 958) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)