Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.893 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,691 Dirham (﷼ 992) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)