Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28357 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,725 Dirham (34,293 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)